Locally Owned. Locally Operated. Since 1961.
Whether it’s due to a disability, a long-term illness or you’re recovering after an operation, sometimes you need a little help with the daily tasks in life. In these situations, a quality home healthcare product can make ordinary tasks less difficult and allow you to maintain your independence. From walkers and wheelchairs, to incontinence and ostomy care, Sander Pharmacy has the supplies and equipment you need to lead a full and healthy life, including:
- Aids for daily living
- Elastics and bandages
- Ambulatory aids
- Incontinence care
- Mobility aids
- Bath safety products
- Orthopedic support and braces
- Beds and accessories
- Respiratory care supplies
- Cushions and pillows
- Sickroom supplies
- Diagnostic tools, including blood pressure monitors, thermometers and pulse oximeters
- Vascular support products
- Wheelchairs and accessories
- And more!
Trust the experts at Sander Pharmacy to work closely with you to match your needs to the most appropriate equipment and supplies, teach you safe and proper usage and answer any questions you may have.
Diabetes affects people at every stage of life. Living well with diabetes can be challenging, but with the right management and treatment, it’s possible to lead a full, active and successful life. Sander Pharmacy is here to help.
We offer a range of products and services to help make living with diabetes more manageable, including:
- Information — We’re here to answer your questions: How many times a day should you test your blood sugar? Is there a less expensive generic alternative to your medication? How does exercise affect your blood sugar?
- Education — From medications to monitors, we can help you sort through your options and put together a plan for reaching your diabetes management goals as easily and effectively as possible.
- Medication reviews — We can conduct a complete review of all the medications you take, including prescribed medication and any herbal or over-the-counter medication you may take. This review could identify drug interactions, as well as unwanted or dangerous side effects of combining certain medications.
- A connection to other health care professionals — Talk to your pharmacist about other health care professionals who may be especially helpful to people with diabetes, including ophthalmologists, podiatrists, diabetes educators, dietitians and more.
Living with diabetes doesn’t have to be daunting. A proactive approach to managing your medications, exercise and diet can help you maintain a full and healthy life. Sander Pharmacy can help you every step of the way.
Prescriptions You Need
Now you can enjoy great cost-savings on name brand and generic medications, along with the customer service and personalized care that only a locally-owned pharmacy can offer.
What types of prescriptions are offered at Sander Pharmacy?
Respiratory Care Services
Sander Pharmacy can help establish and maintain a respiratory therapy program for you, if you or a loved one suffers from asthma or COPD, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder. In addition to managing your medications, we can help ensure you receive the treatment you need to manage your symptoms.