Locally Owned. Locally Operated. Since 1961.
Whether it’s due to a disability, a long-term illness or you’re recovering after an operation, sometimes you need a little help with the daily tasks in life. In these situations, a quality home healthcare product can make ordinary tasks less difficult and allow you to maintain your independence. From walkers and wheelchairs, to incontinence and ostomy care, your local Good Neighbor Pharmacy® has the supplies and equipment you need to lead a full and healthy life, including:
- Aids for daily living
- Elastics and bandages
- Ambulatory aids
- Incontinence care
- Mobility aids
- Bath safety products
- Orthopedic support and braces
- Beds and accessories
- Respiratory care supplies
- Cushions and pillows
- Sickroom supplies
- Diagnostic tools, including blood pressure monitors, thermometers and pulse oximeters
- Vascular support products
- Wheelchairs and accessories
- And more!
Trust the experts at your local Good Neighbor Pharmacy to work closely with you to match your needs to the most appropriate equipment and supplies, teach you safe and proper usage and answer any questions you may have.
Home Healthcare Catalog
To view our full catalog of Home Healthcare supplies, visit gnphomehealthcare.com.
Diabetes affects people at every stage of life. Living well with diabetes can be challenging, but with the right management and treatment, it’s possible to lead a full, active and successful life. Your local Good Neighbor Pharmacy® is here to help.
At Good Neighbor Pharmacy, we offer a range of products and services to help make living with diabetes more manageable, including:
- Information — We’re here to answer your questions: How many times a day should you test your blood sugar? Is there a less expensive generic alternative to your medication? How does exercise affect your blood sugar?
- Education — From medications to monitors, we can help you sort through your options and put together a plan for reaching your diabetes management goals as easily and effectively as possible.
- Medication reviews — We can conduct a complete review of all the medications you take, including prescribed medication and any herbal or over-the-counter medication you may take. This review could identify drug interactions, as well as unwanted or dangerous side effects of combining certain medications.
- A connection to other health care professionals — Talk to your pharmacist about other health care professionals who may be especially helpful to people with diabetes, including ophthalmologists, podiatrists, diabetes educators, dietitians and more.
Living with diabetes doesn’t have to be daunting. A proactive approach to managing your medications, exercise and diet can help you maintain a full and healthy life. Your local Good Neighbor Pharmacy can help you every step of the way.
The Savings You Want
on the Prescriptions You Need
Now you can enjoy great cost-savings on name brand and generic medications, along with the customer service and personalized care that only a locally-owned pharmacy can offer. Just show your Prescription Savings Club card at any participating Good Neighbor Pharmacy® nationwide.
What is the Good Neighbor Pharmacy
Prescription Savings Club?
Through the Good Neighbor Pharmacy Prescription Savings Club, you can save on more than 5,000 name brand and generic medications at your locally-owned participating Good Neighbor Pharmacy. Your club card is valid at over 3,200 participating Good Neighbor Pharmacy locations across America.
Who can enroll?
Our program is open to people of all ages. And it’s ideal for people without prescription drug benefits or those with inadequate coverage. No prior authorization is required; simply show your card and enjoy great savings. People who receive healthcare benefits from Medicare, Medicaid or TRICARE are not eligible.
Is this program the same as an insurance benefit?
No. This program is not an insurance benefit. This program is a Prescription Savings Club that offers voluntary enrollment, requires an annual membership fee and provides exclusive discounts on prescription medications.
How much will my medications cost?
As a member, you will receive exclusive discounts on many of your brand-name prescription medications. In addition, more than 300 generic prescription medications are available to you in a 30-day or 90-day* supply at super-low prices.
*Day’s supply is limited by specific metric quantities based upon commonly prescribed dosing.
What types of medications are offered as part of the program?
Respiratory Care Services
Your local Good Neighbor Pharmacy can help establish and maintain a respiratory therapy program for you, if you or a loved one suffers from asthma or COPD, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder. In addition to managing your medications, we can help ensure you receive the treatment you need to manage your symptoms.